Duration :- 8 Days
Grade :- Medium
Max Altitude :- 3650m.
Approx Trekking :- 26 Kms.
Ruinsara Tal Yamunotri Bali Pass Trek offers an exciting trekking experience in the Himalayas. It is an old trekkers’ route that connects Tons River Valley to Yamunotri River Valley. Trekkers prefer to go for Bali Pass in monsoon season when the snow melts and the pass is accessible from both the sides. Explore the inner valleys of the Garhwal region through this trek and get stunned by the beauty of the place.
The expedition will prove to be a once in a lifetime experience for you as trekking in Garhwal Himalayas is always delightful. The trek starts from Sankri and takes you through the verdant Govind National Park. The National Park is a beautiful place with Chirpine and Oak trees, the snow-clad peaks and glaciers. The wide variety of wildlife like snow leopard, the Himalayan black bear, musk deer, bharal, brown beers and many more attracts travellers. The lush meadow trail to Ruinsara Tal is beautiful but tricky, but as you reach there you will realise that your efforts were worth it! Explore the less travelled path over Yamunotri pass to Yamunotri Temple and the glacial lake; it will give you a sense of tranquility. Capture every moment on the trek and let it remind you forever about the wonderful time you had here. The highlight of Ruinsara Tal Yamunotri Bali Pass Trek is the thrilling experience of camping above the altitude of 13000 feet. The enchanting place is surrounded by majestic Bandarpoonch range and other famous Himalayan peaks like Kalanag, Bandarpoonch West and Ruinsara. The surrounding peaks and glaciers in the Swargarohini Range and Bandarpoonch Range are a mountaineer’s delight. If you are in love with the wild side of adventure and often wander off to the mountains to find peace then this is the ideal trek for you in the snow dunes, lush forests, vast meadows, enchanting glacial sacred lake and marvellous mountains! Know more about other popular options for Trekking in Uttarakhand.
Why Choose Us
- Learning Experience: We do not just focus on completing the trek but also help you develop basic trekking skills like:
- Packing a rucksack
- Morning Yoga & Evening stretching
- How to pitch and dismantle a camping tent and properly use a sleeping bag
- Ascend and Descend on a mountain trail
- How to ensure camp safety and hygiene
- Identify trail signs and signals
- Loyalty Programs: Join Rockkers Adventures community and enjoy benefits of our vouchers and referral programs.
- Personalized attention: We have small batch size (max. 15) and we maintain a healthy ratio of 8:1 (Participants: Leader) on all our batches to enable individual focus and monitoring.
- Best Expedition Leaders: Our leaders are advanced mountaineering course qualified, specially trained in rescue procedures from NIM and certified first-aid responders. Even our local guides are certified first-aid responders.
- Safety norms: We have mapped every region with an emergency evacuation plan and safety protocols maintaining a zero accident record so far. We carry an extensive first-aid kit including oxygen cylinders and high altitude medicines.
- Safety equipment: Our trek leaders carry UIAA certified rescue equipment like static rope, ice ax, harness, carabiners, jumar, pulley, short and long slings.