Region :- Himachal Pradesh
Duration :- 8 Days
Grade :- Difficult
Max Altitude :- 16,100 Ft.
Approx Trekking Km :- 51 Kms.
We always keep hearing about Pin Bhabha pass as a comparison to Pin Parvati pass trek. In reality, they are extremely different treks. Though they have only Pin valley in common. Pin Bhabha pass is the confluence of Pin and Bhabha valleys. That also means it is the perfect mixture of Himalayan greenery and it’s aridness.
The Bhabha side of the trek is a cruise to livelihood. It is filled with dense alpine forests of Pine, Oak, and Silver Birch. The beginning of the trek is itself through long dense trees alongside the Bhabha river. Very rarely is there long trudging through pine forests. Slowly as you gain height huge grasslands flourished with vibrant blossoms come into the picture. Most of the campsites are on pastures with the Bhabha river and lakes beside the tents. Kara grasslands are the most popular amongst Shepherd. Goats, horses, etc. can be seen in abundance here.
The more you rise above, gradually the vegetation is lost to scree, snow, and moraines. The path to the Pin Bhabha pass will test endurance just like any other pass trek. But the moment pass is reached it is a complete contradiction to the sights seen until now. Suddenly the brown, yellow, red mountains pop up while entering Pin valley. This marks the start of Spiti. This turning of scenery is awesome and remains in the memories forever.
The Spiti is astoundingly astonishing and mindblowing. One will be amazed by nature. And the surprises don’t stop even after you reach Kaza. One last element of the trek is Rohtang pass on the road towards Manali.
Why Choose Us
- Learning Experience: We do not just focus on completing the trek but also help you develop basic trekking skills like:
- Packing a rucksack
- Morning Yoga & Evening stretching
- How to pitch and dismantle a camping tent and properly use a sleeping bag
- Ascend and Descend on a mountain trail
- How to ensure camp safety and hygiene
- Identify trail signs and signals
- Loyalty Programs: Join Rockkers Adventures community and enjoy benefits of our vouchers and referral programs.
- Personalized attention: We have small batch size (max. 15) and we maintain a healthy ratio of 8:1 (Participants: Leader) on all our batches to enable individual focus and monitoring.
- Best Expedition Leaders: Our leaders are advanced mountaineering course qualified, specially trained in rescue procedures from NIM and certified first-aid responders. Even our local guides are certified first-aid responders.
- Safety norms: We have mapped every region with an emergency evacuation plan and safety protocols maintaining a zero accident record so far. We carry an extensive first-aid kit including oxygen cylinders and high altitude medicines.
- Safety equipment: Our trek leaders carry UIAA certified rescue equipment like static rope, ice ax, harness, carabiners, jumar, pulley, short and long slings.