Region :- Uttarakhand
Duration :- 7 Days
Grade :- Moderate To Difficult
Max Altitude :- 14,700 Ft.
Approx Trekking Km :- 44 Kms.
Adorning the Lord Curzon circuit- one of Garhwal Himalaya’s most fabled trails, Pangarchulla- the chimney peak soars to vision. Perched at 14, 700 ft., for mountaineering enthusiasts, the peak offers a perfect test of non-technical climbing skills. Though this Uttarakhand trek is accessible all though the year, it is the winter snow that makes it truly unsurpassable. If thrill is directly proportionate to the gauge of challenge, Pangarchulla Peak Trek in the winters would be a journey brave hearts just cannot afford to miss!
The trek will take you along the pilgrim vein of Uttarakhand, from Haridwar to Joshimath, where we have our base camp. A little further away, from Dhak village, starts our walking trajectory up the rocky tracks. With ascent, the horizons open up to cliff side villages characterized by terraced farmland and slant roofed houses, moving on to green meadows surrounded by the signature peaks of Garhwal Himalayas. Notable are—Nanda Devi, Chaukhamba, Hati-Ghori, and Barmal among others. Part of the Nanda Devi Sanctuary, the trail to Pangarchulla never loses sight of these celebrated peaks and culminates finally at the summit with a gala of glittering snow views.
Why Choose Us
- Learning Experience: We do not just focus on completing the trek but also help you develop basic trekking skills like:
- Packing a rucksack
- Morning Yoga & Evening stretching
- How to pitch and dismantle a camping tent and properly use a sleeping bag
- Ascend and Descend on a mountain trail
- How to ensure camp safety and hygiene
- Identify trail signs and signals
- Loyalty Programs: Join Rockkers Adventures community and enjoy benefits of our vouchers and referral programs.
- Personalized attention: We have small batch size (max. 15) and we maintain a healthy ratio of 8:1 (Participants: Leader) on all our batches to enable individual focus and monitoring.
- Best Expedition Leaders: Our leaders are advanced mountaineering course qualified, specially trained in rescue procedures from NIM and certified first-aid responders. Even our local guides are certified first-aid responders.
- Safety norms: We have mapped every region with an emergency evacuation plan and safety protocols maintaining a zero accident record so far. We carry an extensive first-aid kit including oxygen cylinders and high altitude medicines.
- Safety equipment: Our trek leaders carry UIAA certified rescue equipment like static rope, ice ax, harness, carabiners, jumar, pulley, short and long slings.