- Transport support from and to Dehradun: starting from pickup on day 1 to drop on day 2.
Guide and cook fees.
Rent for camping equipment.
Forest entry charges.
Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment. Please note that personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on chargeable basis.
All veg meals starting from day 1 lunch to day 2 lunch.
Tented accommodation throughout the trek.
Transport to reach Dehradun from hometown.
Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls etc.
Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included above.
Accommodation in Dehradun.
Personal luggage with mass not exceeding 12 kg per bag per person can be carried by porters/mules @ Rs 300 per day per bag.
- Trekking shoes with good grip
- Backpack and rain cover for backpack(40-60litres)
- Clothes: -Warm layers (fleece, woolen and one padded jacket ), trek pants, collared t shirt, thermals
- Accessories: – sunglasses, suncap, synthetic hand gloves
- Headlamp/ torch
- Toiletries: – sunscreen, moisturizer, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitizer
- Cutlery: – lunch box, spoon
- Water bottles
- Personal medicines
- Id proof: – (driving license, voters Id etc.)
Cost Per Head
– For Existing Group Departures
(Dehradun to Dehradun)
Service tax @ 5% applicable
– For Private/Customized Trek
Price on Request- varies based on group size, itinerary and amenities
Duration: 5 Nights, 6 Days
Maximum Group Size : 10-12
Day 2:- Sangamchatti – Bhebra
Day 3:- Bhebra – Dodital
Day 4:- Dodital – Darwa Pass – Dodital
Day 5 :- Dodital – Sangamchatti
Day 6:- Sangamchatti – Dehradun
Best Time To Visit:- March-june And Sep-dec
Starts From:- Sangamchatti
Trek Distance:- 27km
Trek Grade:- Easy To Moderate
Duration:- 06 Days
Altitude Range:- 4150m
Located In:- Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand
Temprfature:- 2 To20 Deg C
Base Camp:- Sangamchatti
Snowfall:- Dec To March
Nearest Airport:- Jollygrant
Nearest Railway Station:- Dehradun