Hi Trekkers Namaste When it comes to trekking in our Garhwal. in uttarakhand (India) Deo ban , Budher gufa , Moila Top , Tiger falls Trek is a classic Summer and winter trek. The trek provides a great opportunity for trekkers to see the scenic beauty and experience the life of remote villages Jonsar valley and see local cultures and beauty of Himalayas.
The drive to from Dehradun by Vikasnager, Chakrata base camp (From where the Deoban , Moila top trek starts) is one of the most picturesque drives in the Himalayas through Dehradun, Vikasnager, Chakrata market.
When So far unexplored, the beautiful mountain in our jonsar valley we are local team Outdoor Hikers in uttarakhand Deo ban near Chakrata is a great weekend trek Specially Family tour, from Dehradun. From Dehradun we drive to Deoban, Moila top, Chakrata Trek and from there the Deoban Trek starts.
Deoban is also a Winter Trek for someone who wants to experience snow. Deoban lies in the Kansar Forest range bordering Himachal Pradesh. It is at a height of 3000 Meters above sea level.
Deoban Vyas Shikhar, Moila Top, Tiger waterfalls Trek is a classic Summer and winter trek. The trek provides a great opportunity for new trekkers to see the scenic beauty and experience the life of remote villages Chakrata of jaunsar culture Garhwal Himalayas in Uttarakhand
Highlights point:- This is the only valley from where one can see Shrikanth peak . Santhal Pass , Gangotri , Swargarohini – I, II, III, (6300mt) Bandarpoonch and KedarNatha, Badarinath, Nandadevi peak . Trishul , Ral Dhang . all together. One can also see the Jonsar Valley peaks from here
Why Choose Us
- Learning Experience: We do not just focus on completing the trek but also help you develop basic trekking skills like:
- Packing a rucksack
- Morning Yoga & Evening stretching
- How to pitch and dismantle a camping tent and properly use a sleeping bag
- Ascend and Descend on a mountain trail
- How to ensure camp safety and hygiene
- Identify trail signs and signals
- Loyalty Programs: Join Rockkers Adventures community and enjoy benefits of our vouchers and referral programs.
- Personalized attention: We have small batch size (max. 15) and we maintain a healthy ratio of 8:1 (Participants: Leader) on all our batches to enable individual focus and monitoring.
- Best Expedition Leaders: Our leaders are advanced mountaineering course qualified, specially trained in rescue procedures from NIM and certified first-aid responders. Even our local guides are certified first-aid responders.
- Safety norms: We have mapped every region with an emergency evacuation plan and safety protocols maintaining a zero accident record so far. We carry an extensive first-aid kit including oxygen cylinders and high altitude medicines.
- Safety equipment: Our trek leaders carry UIAA certified rescue equipment like static rope, ice ax, harness, carabiners, jumar, pulley, short and long slings.