ABOUT KEDARKANTHA TREK
Kedarkantha is a mountain peak of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, India. Its elevation is 12,500 ft. Kedarkantha is located within Govind Wildlife Sanctuary in Uttarkashi district.It is one of the most fascinating and thrilling trekking tours which provides all the excitement but with VERY LIMITED challenges and in much less time. It’s a weeklong tour and can be easily commuted through Dehradun which can be reached from all parts of the country. The tour is one of the least expensive trekking tours and can be enjoyed with all ease and comfort.
The journey for the beautiful Kedarkantha peak commences from the city of Dehradun.The Kedarkantha trek usually takes 5-6 days. It is quite popular due to the trail’s easy accessibility throughout the year. It is considered easy to moderately difficult, making it suitable for beginners. In summer, the Kedarkantha trek takes climbers through green meadows and pine and oak forests. In winters, the heavy snowfall received in the area makes it a beautiful winter trek.
Juda ka Talab is a famous lake en route to Kedarkantha Peak. This small pond lies in the middle of a pine forest, and is a scenic camping spot.
Pay Full Amount ( Rs. 9,500.0+ 5% GST ) Per person Pay Advance ( 5,000.0 )
- All accommodation during the trek
- Transport Dehradun to trek and trek to Dehradun
- Meals :(vegetarian)
- Day 1: Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 5: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 6: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 7: Breakfast
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Services of an expert trek leader (Qualified in Basic/Advanced Mountaineering Courses)
- Trekking equipment (Hiking Pole, Crampons, Gaiters, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Mattresses, Ice Axes, Ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinders, Stretcher, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Accommodation in any other location not mention above.
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Dec 01 to Dec 05
Dec 06 to Sept 10
Dec 11 to Dec 15
Dec 06 to Dec 20
Dec 21 to Dec 25
Dec 26 to Dec 30
Dec 31 to Jan 04
Jan 05 to Jan 09
Jan 10 to Jan 14
Jan 15 to Jan 19
Jan 20 to Jan 24
Jan 25 to Jan 29
Jan 30 to Feb 03
Feb 04 to Feb 08
Feb 09 to Feb 13
Feb 14 to Feb 18
Feb 19 to Feb 23
Feb 24 to Feb 28
|Protect Your Head
|Mandatory Personal Medical Kit