HAR KI DOON OFFERS BREATH TAKING VIEWS AND THE CLIMATE IS SO REFRESHING. THE WATER FLOWING THROUGH THE STREAMS IS A LOT BETTER THAN OUR
PURIFIED BOTTLED WATER. RICH IN FLORA AND FAUNA, THE TRAILS ARE QUITE-OFTEN COVERED IN DIFFERENT SHADES OF ORCHIDS AND OTHER WILD LOWERS. HAR KI DOON IS ONE OF THE BEST TREKKING DESTINATIONS IN INDIA…
Located at the base of the majestic peak of “Fateh Parvat”, it surmounts a height of 3556 meters in the Garhwal Himalayas and is snow-covered from October to March. The valley is
around 26 kilometers from Taluka. The trek to the valley starts from Taluka village and passes through Gangar, Osla and Seema. The key highlights of har ki doon trek are jaw dropping views of mighty Himalayan peaks like kala nag (black peak), bandarpoonch & many more… And is a commonplace for photography lovers.
Pay Full Amount ( Rs. 10,500.0+ 5% GST ) Per person Pay Advance ( 5,000.0 )
- All accommodation during the trek
- Transport Dehradun to trek and trek to Dehradun
- Meals :(vegetarian)
- Day 1: Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 5: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 6: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 7: Breakfast
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Services of an expert trek leader (Qualified in Basic/Advanced Mountaineering Courses)
- Trekking equipment (Hiking Pole, Crampons, Gaiters, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Mattresses, Ice Axes, Ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinders, Stretcher, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Accommodation in any other location not mention above.
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Sept 15 to Sept 21
Sept 23 to Sept 29
Oct 01 to Oct 07
Oct 09 to Oct 15
Oct 17 to Oct 23
Oct 25 to Oct 31
Nov 02 to Nov 08
Nov 10 to Nov 16
Nov 18 to Nov 24
Nov 26 to Dec 01
|Protect Your Head
|Mandatory Personal Medical Kit